Prospective families are invited to contact the school for a tour.
Prospective families are invited to contact the school for a tour. Please call the office on 9569 7487 to arrange a convenient time, or click on the link below to email an enquiry.
Contact the Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All children enrolling at our school deserve a smooth transition that enables them to become part of our school community with a minimum of disruption and maximum support.
- To provide an efficient process of enrolment that satisfies the needs of both students and the school and Parish.
- Students enrolling at our school as part of a prep intake will be required to provide proof of age (indicating that they have turned 5 years of age by the 30th April of that year) and an immunisation certificate.
- Priority is given to baptised children living within the Parish, or who have siblings already enrolled. Priority is then given to baptised children living outside the Parish, other Christian children living within the Parish.
- A child who is less than the minimum age of entry for Victorian schools but has transferred from an interstate school is eligible for enrolment. Evidence of age and full-time enrolment at the interstate school must be provided.
- Other parents seeking early age entry for their children must make a written application to the Regional Director.
- Students with Disabilities and Impairments will be enrolled along with all other eligible children. Concerns relating to resourcing levels is in itself insufficient grounds for delayed admission. Supporting documentation should be provided to enable the school to make application to the CEO for funding.
- The Principal will contact principals of previous schools of all students seeking transfers to discuss the circumstances of the transfer, to seek a transfer note or an immunisation certificate (if enrolling), and to discuss any academic or behavioural matters. The principal has the authority to defer admission for one school day in order that enquiries of the previous school are carried out in the interests of the student.
- Students will be allocated to classes according to a combination of class size and student need.